Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season 1 1st Monthly Challenge Submission Thread

3 posters

Go down

Season 1 1st Monthly Challenge Submission Thread Empty Season 1 1st Monthly Challenge Submission Thread

Post by Atlas Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:50 pm

The Challenge:
---------------
Design a Costume. I want you to pick any character from Code Lyoko and either create or modify their Lyoko outfit into something new. Submissions can be made in either drawing or sprite maker form. Bonus for adding in a description, coloring and creativity.

Drop in your submissions here. I'll take links, direct embeds what have you.
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Male Posts : 5304

Character Sheet
Health::
Season 1 1st Monthly Challenge Submission Thread Left_bar_bleue5/10Season 1 1st Monthly Challenge Submission Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Energy::
Season 1 1st Monthly Challenge Submission Thread Left_bar_bleue4/12Season 1 1st Monthly Challenge Submission Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
Experience::
Season 1 1st Monthly Challenge Submission Thread Left_bar_bleue0/5Season 1 1st Monthly Challenge Submission Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Season 1 1st Monthly Challenge Submission Thread Empty Re: Season 1 1st Monthly Challenge Submission Thread

Post by Atlas Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:50 pm

Stella Luce 333 wrote:

Season 1 1st Monthly Challenge Submission Thread Alita

I apologize if I’m over stepping by posting this, but I had some free time to do this & the deadline is only a few days away…

This doesn’t have to be our final submission, but I just wanted to get your thoughts on it! Here’s a link to the doll maker I used, if you want to make your own design: http://www.dollzmaniadressupgames.com/OnceUponTime_Dressup.htm

Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Male Posts : 5304

Character Sheet
Season 1 1st Monthly Challenge Submission Thread Left_bar_bleue5/10Season 1 1st Monthly Challenge Submission Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Season 1 1st Monthly Challenge Submission Thread Left_bar_bleue4/12Season 1 1st Monthly Challenge Submission Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
Season 1 1st Monthly Challenge Submission Thread Left_bar_bleue0/5Season 1 1st Monthly Challenge Submission Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Season 1 1st Monthly Challenge Submission Thread Empty Re: Season 1 1st Monthly Challenge Submission Thread

Post by Snickie Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:46 pm

This challenge is officially closed.

You guys make my job depressingly easy.

The winner is Stella of the Desert because hers was the only entry I've received. That's not to say it was bad. It's actually very nice, though not something I would wear to Lyoko. It actually looks like something I'd wear in real life if I had the outfit.

Very nice job, Stella.
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Female Posts : 3198

http://snickiedude@deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Luce 333 Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:17 am

It’s ok, you can say it’s bad, lol. I’m not really an artist…Did you guys see what Jue posted in our thread (I’m guessing that the mods have access to all the sectors)? Her design was incredible!!!
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2637

Character Sheet
Season 1 1st Monthly Challenge Submission Thread Left_bar_bleue7/17Season 1 1st Monthly Challenge Submission Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (7/17)
Season 1 1st Monthly Challenge Submission Thread Left_bar_bleue3/3Season 1 1st Monthly Challenge Submission Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)
Season 1 1st Monthly Challenge Submission Thread Left_bar_bleue0/0Season 1 1st Monthly Challenge Submission Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://www.fanfiction.net/~stellaluce333

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:11 am

Nope, we don't. Just Atlas and Soul iirc. You can post it if you want, but it won't be scored.
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Female Posts : 3198

http://snickiedude@deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down