Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Code Lyoko Generation

4 posters

Go down

Code Lyoko Generation Empty Code Lyoko Generation

Post by TechnoSam Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:43 pm

Welcome to the official thread for my Code Lyoko FanFiction Series, "Code Lyoko Generation." I've been working on this for a number of years, and as of March 2013, I'm about halfway done.

Brief description of the series:
50 years of passed since the destruction of XANA, and now the Lyoko Warriors' grandchildren are faced with a new virtual battle when it is discovered that XANA is somehow still alive. A new AI, ANAX, has joined forces with XANA, and it is unknown what role he will play in this. The new Lyoko Warriors battle XANA, and make new discoveries, that even Jeremy and his friends never knew about.

The story so far:
Spoiler:

I would also like to mention that the heroes of this story were all inspired by my friends in real life. (They even share the same names and general appearances.) When we were in 4th grade (I'm 17 now) we imagined that we were Lyoko Warriors fighting against XANA. Many events in this story were inspired by our play-times, and this was a very special time of my life. Most significant characters are representative in one way or another.

Feel free to post any comments, questions, or reviews either on this forum or FanFiction.net.

Index of the Series:

(Click the image to view PDF on Dropbox. The first link below will take you to FanFiction.net, and the second is a direct download from Dropbox)

Code Lyoko Generation ANAXLink1 Code Lyoko Generation TheMonsterWarLogo Code Lyoko Generation FaIMzjQ
The Rise of ANAX ______________The Monster War ______________Discoveries
Direct Download_______________.Direct Download

Book 3 is still a work in progress, so no links, other than FanFiction.net, are available here.

Story Written By: TechnoSam
Story Illustrated By: lastmanstanding

*For those who have not read the series, or need a refresher, the first nine chapters of Book 3 can be read here and downloaded here.
This section will be removed when Book 3 is complete.
*This story has been here before, but I often forgot to update it. I'm using dropbox now, so updates are much easier now. I'm not sure how many of you here are actually interested in the story, but I figure I'll give it a go.
This section will be removed after enough time has passed so that people know what's going on.

Last edited by TechnoSam on Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:09 am; edited 2 times in total
TechnoSam
TechnoSam
Megatank
Megatank

Male Posts : 346

Character Sheet
Health::
Code Lyoko Generation Left_bar_bleue10/14Code Lyoko Generation Empty_bar_bleue  (10/14)
Energy::
Code Lyoko Generation Left_bar_bleue3/3Code Lyoko Generation Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)
Experience::
Code Lyoko Generation Left_bar_bleue0/0Code Lyoko Generation Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Code Lyoko Generation Empty Re: Code Lyoko Generation

Post by Atlas Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:38 pm

This stuff here is pretty awesome people and worth your time.
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Male Posts : 5304

Character Sheet
Code Lyoko Generation Left_bar_bleue5/10Code Lyoko Generation Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Code Lyoko Generation Left_bar_bleue4/12Code Lyoko Generation Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
Code Lyoko Generation Left_bar_bleue0/5Code Lyoko Generation Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by TechnoSam Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:05 am

Thanks for the support, Atlas! Smile

Alright, here we go!

Read Chapter 10 Here
Download Chapter 10 Here (Direct)

Author's Notes:
Spoiler:

I have a little dilemma here. I don't know if you've noticed, but the school schedule is pretty convoluted. I'm not sure how apparent it is in the story, but it looks awful in my notes. So the gang is coming up on the end of the semester, and I figure I can change the schedule again. But I need someone's help. I've been homeschooled for most of my life and college is pretty non-standard, so I don't have a reference point.
I seem to remember having another thing I needed my wonderful readers' help on, but I can't bring it to mind. If I think of it, I'll have to put it in a new post...

Now I have a test this Monday, so I doubt that I'll be able to work any more on this until after that. I do have a test that Thursday as well, so I would be happy with getting the next chapter out by this time next week. It's gonna be really exciting though! I've been waiting for this chapter for months!
TechnoSam
TechnoSam
Megatank
Megatank

Character Sheet
Code Lyoko Generation Left_bar_bleue10/14Code Lyoko Generation Empty_bar_bleue  (10/14)
Code Lyoko Generation Left_bar_bleue3/3Code Lyoko Generation Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)
Code Lyoko Generation Left_bar_bleue0/0Code Lyoko Generation Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Luce 333 Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:20 am

Typically, a college or university will have classes that meet on Mon/Wed/Fri & others that meet on Tues/Thurs. There can be exceptions to that (I’ve had classes that only met once a week because they weren’t very popular), & I’m sure France probably has a different system than the US…
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2637

Character Sheet
Code Lyoko Generation Left_bar_bleue7/17Code Lyoko Generation Empty_bar_bleue  (7/17)

http://www.fanfiction.net/~stellaluce333

Back to top Go down

Post by TechnoSam Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:21 am

Thanks Stella, I appreciate the input. I'm not really looking for college or university schedules though, the Lyoko Warriors are in High School...

Anyway, moving on for now.

Yay! Time for this long-awaited chapter! I really like it.

Read Chapter 11 Here
Download Chapter 11 Here (Direct)

Author's Notes:
Spoiler:

Remember that thing I said I forgot about earlier? Well I remember it now! Right now, the Lyoko Warriors refer to ANAX's monsters as "Droids." This is OK, but it's not really that cool, plus that's from Star Wars. So I finally came up with what I think is a better name: Agents. The reason for this is that that's what Franz called the Creepers and Flying Mantas when he made them, according to my story. So it makes perfect sense to call them Agents here. Now we have something related to Code Lyoko in general, and specifically to the story. This seems to be far more ideal. What do you guys think? I'd love to hear!

As usual, I'm still gonna be pretty busy this week. Possibly busier than usual. I'll still try to get another chapter out (returning to the Lyoko Warriors) by this time next week, but I'm not in a good position to make promises. Stay tuned!
TechnoSam
TechnoSam
Megatank
Megatank

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Luce 333 Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:40 am

I think my high school classes were a little under an hour long, with lunch somewhere in the middle…but you’re right, just about every school is different. I’m sure that as long as you come up with something to fit the needs of the story, nobody will notice if the schedule isn’t perfect…
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2637

Character Sheet
Code Lyoko Generation Left_bar_bleue7/17Code Lyoko Generation Empty_bar_bleue  (7/17)

http://www.fanfiction.net/~stellaluce333

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:25 am

Stella's right. My high school runs on block schedule, so we have four classes each term (term is half a year), each 90 minutes long, and lunch was divvied up in the 3rd block. Some schools do AB scheduling, which is like block only terms are year-round and classes alternate every other day. Then there are schools which do 6 or 7 periods (with lunch squeezed in somewhere) and those classes are a little under an hour and go all year.

These are all American schools, though. I can't tell you what they do in France.
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Female Posts : 3198

http://snickiedude@deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TechnoSam Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:54 am

Ok, cool. Thanks for the help, Snickie and Stella. I'll see if I can draft up a schedule and try to see how practical it is. I think I'll go with 50 minute classes and squeeze in lunch... Not entirely sure.

Anyway, thanks again!
TechnoSam
TechnoSam
Megatank
Megatank

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by TechnoSam Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:47 pm

*Sigh...* School's been rough as of late. I have finals this upcoming week though. Just thought I'd let you guys know that I defitely can't write in the time, though I really hope to plow through some chapters over the break. I feel awful, letting it drift like this... Sad
TechnoSam
TechnoSam
Megatank
Megatank

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down