Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nice to meet you all :3

+10
nodsviper
Stella Luce 333
SeeMeInTheShadows
Soul Jelly
Snickie
QuinSeparable
PeaceKeeper2014
Koneko on lyoko
cya6
Morta
14 posters

Go down

Nice to meet you all :3 Empty Nice to meet you all :3

Post by Morta Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:23 am

Let me get started with
introducing you to this crazy human being with the name Roos. As you might
notice English is not my mother langue, but I’m doing the best I can.

I’m sixteen years old and live in
the Netherlands. No matter what you have heard, not everybody is stoned or
drugged. It’s pretty quiet here. I’ve got a very cute dog, her name is Freya.

I used to be a writer, but with
all the schoolwork that part of me faded. And most of my story’s ended in the
garbage. After becoming completely obsessed with Code Lyoko again, I decide
that it was time to do something with this obsession, before I drove all my
friends crazy.

So here I am, hoping to make a
few good friends. And trying to have a good time. If there are any questions
don’t hesitate to ask. I won’t bite...most of the time.
Morta
Morta
Kankrelat
Kankrelat

Female Posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Nice to meet you all :3 Empty Re: Nice to meet you all :3

Post by cya6 Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:25 am

oooh oooh ooh ohj
IFACVHA
PEOPLE THERE'S A NEW PERSON!!!!
ahem
Sorry, it's been a while.
Names Cya (pronouced SIGH-ah, like short for Cyanide). I am XL's Aslyum Overseer, Poisons Master, and Straight Jacket Distributor.
As you know, Xana's Lair is an insane asylum, and as a result all new members are eligible to recieve a free complimentary straight jacket, and I'm taken the liberty of shipping your's!
So...
JxA or OxA
(hint, the correct answer is JxY)
XD
So welcome! Stay long, be active, and have fun!!!!
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3491

Character Sheet
Health::
Nice to meet you all :3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Nice to meet you all :3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy::
Nice to meet you all :3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Nice to meet you all :3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Experience::

Back to top Go down

Post by Koneko on lyoko Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:58 am

We have a new one guys look! it feels like it's been ages, I mean we had a time when loads of new people joined and the nothing happened ;3;
Anyway, I'm Kay, I'm English, I write/draw stuff and I love anime Razz There's definitely a lot to keep you busy around our forum. We have a discussion for each new episode of Evolution as well as a general news topic/discussion and then there's the arcade with some fun games as well as the general chat for our random, non-CL based talks Razz

Welcome to XL, if you have any questions feel free to ask someone, and have fun Very Happy
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3243

Character Sheet
Nice to meet you all :3 Left_bar_bleue19/19Nice to meet you all :3 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
Nice to meet you all :3 Left_bar_bleue1/1Nice to meet you all :3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

http://kageyamas-hinata.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:05 am

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSUP! I'm PK, or Peace, and welcome to XL, where we do NOT GIVE STRAIGHT JACKETS! XD

Anyways, we have a wonderful community here and we would love to see you on ANY of the threads you are interested in.

A little about myself: I'm an action/sci-fi writer, digital artist, and anything else that involves writing, video games, more writing, digital art, and more writing. I'm very nice and I'm always up for a good chat.
Well, that's enough about me and I'd love to see you a lot more around here. Nice to see ya Morta. Enjoy your stay here at Hotel XL, where you'll probably never check out. Smile Now, for my final wassup before I leave...
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUP!
(PS: And yes, they do call me 'PK Thunder' for WAAAASSSSUUUUP!)
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Male Posts : 869

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by QuinSeparable Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:26 am

Ooh! New person! Hiya new person!

Welcome to XL! I'm Quin and it's nice to meet you! *bows* Hopefully while you're here you'll find some time to write again but I completely understand how hard it is to write and deal with school at the same time.

Enjoy yourself here! We're not as crazy as you may first think! We're worse!

And, and by the way, your English is just fine! I daresay it's better than some native speakers I know.
QuinSeparable
QuinSeparable
Manta
Manta

Female Posts : 195

Character Sheet

http://inthedarkcornersofmymind.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:43 pm

Hooray! A new friend from the Netherlands! Very Happy

-ahem- I am Snickie. I love cats. I love Code Lyoko. I love sushi. Enjoy XANA's Lair.

That is all. :3
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Female Posts : 3198

http://snickiedude@deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Jelly Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:42 pm

Welcome aboard! Very Happy I'm a bit sleepy right now so this is a super brief intro, but welcome to XL, and we hope you have fun obsessing with us! Many of us are really excited about CLE right now.

Let me or one of the other mods know if you have any questions :]
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:38 pm

Hi!!

I'm going to pretend your dog is named Freya because of Merlin, even if it isn't (Merlin may just be my newest TV obsession). I'm Shadows! It's great to meet you and this place is super fantastic so I'm sure you'll have a great time!
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Female Posts : 4157

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1664845/

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:17 pm

Oh god.
Shadows. your name
it
it-it-it
IT'S NOT BLUE
oh god
*Cya's world comes crashing down on her*

*Cya huddles in a corner of the asylum*
everything I know is wrong
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3491

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Luce 333 Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:48 am

I’m Stella! We all know exactly how school can crush your creativity…so we have a huge section to talk about writing, as well as our weekly Drabble Challenge, to try to stay creative! I hope you like it here!!!
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2637

Character Sheet
Nice to meet you all :3 Left_bar_bleue7/17Nice to meet you all :3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/17)
Nice to meet you all :3 Left_bar_bleue3/3Nice to meet you all :3 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

http://www.fanfiction.net/~stellaluce333

Back to top Go down

Post by nodsviper Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:49 pm

Hello! I can't really say welcome to the forum because I've just joined as well!

I'm new here too...gosh, this has got to be the 4th CL forum I've signed up on...but two of them have been defunct for years so who's counting.
nodsviper
nodsviper
Krab
Krab

Male Posts : 144

Back to top Go down

Post by QuinSeparable Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:06 pm

Hey nodsviper! You might liked to make your own introduction thread so that we can get to know you as well. Smile
QuinSeparable
QuinSeparable
Manta
Manta

Female Posts : 195

Character Sheet

http://inthedarkcornersofmymind.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by eseiprahs Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:16 am

HELLO AND WELCOME!
eseiprahs
eseiprahs
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 5177

Character Sheet
Nice to meet you all :3 Left_bar_bleue18/18Nice to meet you all :3 Empty_bar_bleue  (18/18)
Nice to meet you all :3 Left_bar_bleue1/1Nice to meet you all :3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3757556/eseiprahs1     http://eseipr

Back to top Go down

Post by LongHairedAelita Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:06 am

Hey there!!! Very Happy
LongHairedAelita
LongHairedAelita
Scorpion
Scorpion

Female Posts : 1355

Character Sheet

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696154/LongHairedAelita

Back to top Go down

Post by Coto524 Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:33 am

Welcome to the house of fun; everyone's invited! *waves* I'm Enzo, a Welsh 14-year-old who has basically no social life. Pleasure to meet you, Morta!
Coto524
Coto524
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Male Posts : 3955

Character Sheet
Nice to meet you all :3 Left_bar_bleue19/19Nice to meet you all :3 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
Nice to meet you all :3 Left_bar_bleue9/9Nice to meet you all :3 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/9)

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:37 pm

Nice to meet you. My name's Atlas, and I'll try to keep you alive. Now take a deep breath, and step out into XL.
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Male Posts : 5304

Character Sheet
Nice to meet you all :3 Left_bar_bleue5/10Nice to meet you all :3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Nice to meet you all :3 Left_bar_bleue4/12Nice to meet you all :3 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
Nice to meet you all :3 Left_bar_bleue0/5Nice to meet you all :3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by eseiprahs Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:05 pm

This is late, but welcome!
eseiprahs
eseiprahs
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 5177

Character Sheet
Nice to meet you all :3 Left_bar_bleue18/18Nice to meet you all :3 Empty_bar_bleue  (18/18)

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3757556/eseiprahs1     http://eseipr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down