Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rewriting an old fic

Go down

Rewriting an old fic Empty Rewriting an old fic

Post by Koneko on lyoko Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:13 am

Exactly what the title says, I'm rewriting an old fanfiction because reading it just got too cringe worthy -.- I know that I haven't updated it in over a year but...I dunno ;-; I'm sorry. Anyway, this fic is the reason that I found XL, I had a big case of writers block and I was starting to loose interest in Code Lyoko so I had no motivation to write, someone in the reviews told me bout the forum and here I am Very Happy

Living under a new title, with only the first 3 chapters redone so far, I give you Our fortunes cannot lie.

I would like to quickly say that in my defense, I started writing this in about mid 2010, so the plot itself leaves something to be desired -.-
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3243

Character Sheet
Health::
Rewriting an old fic Left_bar_bleue19/19Rewriting an old fic Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
Energy::
Rewriting an old fic Left_bar_bleue1/1Rewriting an old fic Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Experience::
Rewriting an old fic Left_bar_bleue0/0Rewriting an old fic Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://kageyamas-hinata.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum