Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh the pairings I loved..

+4
SeeMeInTheShadows
Atlas
cya6
lunarstar14
8 posters

Go down

Oh the pairings I loved.. Empty Oh the pairings I loved..

Post by lunarstar14 Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:18 pm

I was always a sucker for the canon UlrichxYumi pairing and also the AelitaxJeremy pairing, but I think I fandomed more in my head than I could ever imagine seeing on the screen, like the following..:

Sissi x Odd (don't ask..)

Odd x Aelita (What?! It was thrown around in the fandom a few times.. >.>)

Odd x Yumi (I don't know how I ended up imagining this one..)

Jeremy x Yumi (I only imagined it because of that one scene where Yumi was cloned by XANA and the clone took off Jeremy's glasses to seduce him.. XD)

Ulrich x Aelita (For some reason I always thought it'd be cute to see this one. Y'know.. The ol' stereotypical "strong boy protects fragile girl" relationship. ^^;.)

Odd x Sissi (Again.. Don't ask..)

William x Sissi (Again, mentioned in the fandom a few times..)

William x Yumi (Only because of how he was always trying to get with her in the show.. xD)

And there's several more, but these are the ones I'll bore you with. For now. xD

lunarstar14
Creeper
Creeper

Female Posts : 67

Character Sheet
Health::
Oh the pairings I loved.. Left_bar_bleue0/0Oh the pairings I loved.. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy::
Oh the pairings I loved.. Left_bar_bleue0/0Oh the pairings I loved.. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Experience::

Back to top Go down

Oh the pairings I loved.. Empty Re: Oh the pairings I loved..

Post by cya6 Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:25 pm

Jeryumi is actually somewhat popular here on XL. It's my OTP, anyways Razz
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3491

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:11 am

Odd x Aelita is the canon pairing here.
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Male Posts : 5304

Character Sheet
Oh the pairings I loved.. Left_bar_bleue5/10Oh the pairings I loved.. Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Oh the pairings I loved.. Left_bar_bleue4/12Oh the pairings I loved.. Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
Oh the pairings I loved.. Left_bar_bleue0/5Oh the pairings I loved.. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:43 am

lunarstar14 wrote:
Odd x Yumi
Is my CL OTP.

Okay, not really, as I don't particularly have one in CL. I ship everyone with everyone!! But still, I kind of love it!
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Female Posts : 4157

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1664845/

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Jelly Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:49 am

OddxSissi isn't that weird. It was rather heavily implied in canon and a lot of people ship it.

I'm really into OddxWilliam lately. (And also JerxUlrich; KAY, I BLAME YOU) and OddxYumi (WHICH I'M WRITING, I PROMISE.)
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Post by lemonsdarling Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:02 pm

Agreed with Jelly (and it is partly my fault...) I really love Jeremie x Ulrich, actually, because they have a very sweet dynamic and seem to just, get each other, plus in the prequel eps Ulrich was comfortable and joking around with Jeremie very quickly, which is unusual for him!

And Odd x Yumi has totally grown on me (I'm such a fan of it, now!), and I've always loved Odd x William. Also, Yumi x Sissi is one of my favorite pairings.

I'm also a fan of Ulrich x Aelita, I think they'd be really sweet! With this show, it's easy to ship just about anyone together, isn't it? (:
lemonsdarling
lemonsdarling
Hornet
Hornet

Female Posts : 24

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2562760/lemonsdarling / kadic-academ

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:11 pm

I love Jeremie x Anyone, tbh. So, Jeryumi is my favorite, but I also like JxU. There seem to be a sad shortage of those stories though Sad

Odd x Yumi, eh, I could take it or leave it. I will always ship nonJEremie shippings with less intensity Razz

(and Atlas is wrong, OxA is bad BAD bad. Ask Vena.)

Oh, but I do like Yumi X Sissi.

I've written Jeremie x Milly, Aelita x William, and Yumi x Nicholas. I love experimenting with non-canon pairings.
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Jelly Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:19 pm

YumixSissi and AelitaxSissi yes.

Okay maybe everyonexSissi, why the heck not. (Within reason... nothing like, creepy.)

I remember Kitty got assigned a XANAxHiroki for that Random Pairings Challenge in the XL Olympics? I always wanted to see where she went with that.
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:46 am

In a dose of seriousness, Yumi is kind of hard to pair because she isn't all that emotive.

Still, I could see YumixWilliam since they balance each other out pretty nicely.

Don't hit....

UlrichxAelita has always been my half-troll half- ehh, possible pairing. I can see them being more of an "elevated friends" kind of dynamic though.

JeremyxEveryone is a pairing I can get behind. To any writer I demand that you photoshop Jeremy in a pimp-outfit with the entire cast around him.

JeremyxUlrich sort of has the same idea as OddxUlrich. Still, I think it is better done in WilliamxUlrich.
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Male Posts : 5304

Character Sheet
Oh the pairings I loved.. Left_bar_bleue5/10Oh the pairings I loved.. Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Oh the pairings I loved.. Left_bar_bleue4/12Oh the pairings I loved.. Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
Oh the pairings I loved.. Left_bar_bleue0/5Oh the pairings I loved.. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by lemonsdarling Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:57 am

I don't find Yumi difficult to pair up at all! She's actually quite emotive, imo, but since she's private and on the introverted side, she's not really one for ~big grand gestures~, so the cues are just a little more subtle.

UlrichxAelita just always strikes me as really sweet, I'd love to see the pairing explored more often.

--since we've got one vote for everyonexSissi and everyonexJeremie, has anyone ever contemplated SissixJeremie? haha.
lemonsdarling
lemonsdarling
Hornet
Hornet

Female Posts : 24

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2562760/lemonsdarling / kadic-academ

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. J Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:34 am

Dear god no.

I am also primarily a Jéremié shipper. Though, I will on occasion play around with Ulrich. Backing up what cya said, JxY is my OTP as well, with JxA a close second.
Dr. J
Dr. J
Megatank
Megatank

Male Posts : 382

Character Sheet

http://forestfulloffreaks.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:53 am

I'd ship JxS! Anyday! I've mentally written quite a bit with that pairing. When I said I'd ship Jeremie x anyone, I mean ANYONE.
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Neron641 Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:00 am

Wait, you like OddxAeilita........VENA WILL MURDER YOU. RUN WHILE YOU STILL CAN. RUN WHY YOU STILL CAAAAAAAnNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Neron641
Neron641
Insekt
Insekt

Male Posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down