Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Complementary Game of Compliments

+12
lunarstar14
The Pastamancer
Adventurer411
Dobermutt
eseiprahs
Atlas
juejue
cya6
Koneko on lyoko
Snickie
LovelyMadness13
Soul Jelly
16 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Complementary Game of Compliments - Page 2 Empty Re: The Complementary Game of Compliments

Post by cya6 Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:56 am

Snickie is, like, a genius, both academically and musically.
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3491

Character Sheet
Health::
The Complementary Game of Compliments - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Complementary Game of Compliments - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy::
The Complementary Game of Compliments - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Complementary Game of Compliments - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Experience::

Back to top Go down

The Complementary Game of Compliments - Page 2 Empty Re: The Complementary Game of Compliments

Post by juejue Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:18 am

Cyaaaaaaa You're just awesome, okay? No questions asked.

JUST.

AWESOME.
juejue
juejue
Scorpion
Scorpion

Female Posts : 1408

http://tae4.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Jelly Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:46 am

I like your signature, though I think I've already said this? Anyways YOU'RE COOL.

(rebumping this positivity thread, we need it)
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Koneko on lyoko Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:42 am

Soul your avatar is adorable and it always makes me smile and you're an awesome mod.
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3243

Character Sheet
The Complementary Game of Compliments - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue19/19The Complementary Game of Compliments - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
The Complementary Game of Compliments - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1The Complementary Game of Compliments - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

http://kageyamas-hinata.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by eseiprahs Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:11 am

Koneko, you have an entertaining gif in your spoiler though I don't know what it's from. You're also super friendly (:
eseiprahs
eseiprahs
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 5177

Character Sheet
The Complementary Game of Compliments - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue18/18The Complementary Game of Compliments - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (18/18)
The Complementary Game of Compliments - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1The Complementary Game of Compliments - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3757556/eseiprahs1     http://eseipr

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:49 am

You're about as tall as I'd thought you'd be ese.
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Male Posts : 5304

Character Sheet
The Complementary Game of Compliments - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/10The Complementary Game of Compliments - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
The Complementary Game of Compliments - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/12The Complementary Game of Compliments - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
The Complementary Game of Compliments - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/5The Complementary Game of Compliments - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by Koneko on lyoko Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:46 am

Atlas, your humour amuses me and you avatar fits with what you say most of the time.
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet
The Complementary Game of Compliments - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue19/19The Complementary Game of Compliments - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)

Back to top Go down

Post by lunarstar14 Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:26 pm

Koneko, you're about as awesome as anything I've ever eaten that my father has cooked. (which is really good food. ^.^)

lunarstar14
Creeper
Creeper

Female Posts : 67

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by juejue Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:51 pm

LunarStar youuuu are superrrrr nice. I really like you, although I don't talk to you much.
juejue
juejue
Scorpion
Scorpion

Back to top Go down

Post by eseiprahs Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:24 pm

juejue, you have a nice sig because it has pretty colors.

(Atlas...how do you know how tall I am 0_o)
eseiprahs
eseiprahs
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet
The Complementary Game of Compliments - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue18/18The Complementary Game of Compliments - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (18/18)

Back to top Go down

Post by Koneko on lyoko Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:33 pm

Ese you are what keeps the arcade alive sometimes xD and I love some of the stuff you reblog on Tumblr.
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by eseiprahs Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:16 am

D'awww  You always seem to be so cheerful whenever you post, and your avatar pretty much sums that up well.
eseiprahs
eseiprahs
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by aelitaxwilliam Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:22 pm

You're a great poster, and you're also my university party bestie. We'll party like there's no tomorrow.
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam
Moderator (Desert Sector)

Female Posts : 4579

Character Sheet
The Complementary Game of Compliments - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue14/18The Complementary Game of Compliments - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/18)
The Complementary Game of Compliments - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/5The Complementary Game of Compliments - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by eseiprahs Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:14 pm

I would absolutely love to spend legit time with you rather than virtual, Kelly! We would have such a good time! You have been my friend and so friendly since I joined like...what, three years ago? You're cool
eseiprahs
eseiprahs
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by juejue Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:29 pm

I love all your avvies and sigs essy! They're always really nice to look at.
juejue
juejue
Scorpion
Scorpion

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:34 pm

you're a really funny person and I'm glad you're my co-ruler, i mean friend, no else heard that.....right?
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Male Posts : 2598

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by juejue Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:46 pm

You're super awesome friend and really funny, too! *Looks around and whispers* No, I think we're all clear. No members in sight.
juejue
juejue
Scorpion
Scorpion

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:47 pm

*whispers* Good they can never know of our plan to rule them all buy them all pancakes. 

You're really good at eating pancakes!
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Koneko on lyoko Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:34 am

You post so much omg and you post in the RP section a lot which is great and just I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE Yahoo
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:41 am

Very Happy You're really nice and have made me feel very welcome on this site!
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by aelitaxwilliam Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:33 pm

Like Kay, I'm super glad you've joined!! I really think our forum would be a worse place without you. We can always use more enthusiastic and awesome people, and I like hearing your opinions on things.
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam

Female Posts : 4579

Character Sheet
The Complementary Game of Compliments - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue14/18The Complementary Game of Compliments - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/18)
The Complementary Game of Compliments - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/5The Complementary Game of Compliments - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:10 pm

Hey aelitaxwilliam! While I don't agree with your shipping, I must say that you are an awesome RPer, while I've noticed it takes some time for you to be able to post, when you do, in the wise words of Tony the Tiger "THEEEEEYYYY'RRRRRE GREAT!"
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by eseiprahs Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:38 pm

I'M COMPLIMENTING EVERYONE BY SAYING THAT ALL OF YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL/HANDSOME
eseiprahs
eseiprahs
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:13 am

I'd just like to take this moment to compliment everyone here who has still found the time to come on this site for being so dedicated. Really, you guys are awesome.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by drpdrp97 Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:31 am

I would like to note your 2293 posts and compliment you on your dedication to the forum, unlike me.
drpdrp97
drpdrp97
Megatank
Megatank

Male Posts : 311

Character Sheet

http://theairforce.shivtr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next