Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sworn to Secrecy-The CL Commentary Livestream

+3
cya6
SeeMeInTheShadows
Tsunamix
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sworn to Secrecy-The CL Commentary Livestream - Page 2 Empty Re: Sworn to Secrecy-The CL Commentary Livestream

Post by Tsunamix Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:01 pm

Just a reminder that the special episode of StS will start in one hour.

Stay tuned...
Tsunamix
Tsunamix
Manta
Manta

Back to top Go down

Sworn to Secrecy-The CL Commentary Livestream - Page 2 Empty Re: Sworn to Secrecy-The CL Commentary Livestream

Post by Tsunamix Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:36 am

Alright, I apologize for the delay and unannounced postponement of last week's episode. However, I can assure you that we more than made up for it.

Over the course of last night, we managed to record the last episodes of the first season, a whopping five episodes (it also didn't help that we had to redo one after the recording crashed near the middle). So basically, we're now covered for the rest of the season. I'll be taking a short hiatus from recording for reasons that will be explained in the coming weeks, but hopefully by then the last of season one will have aired.

Thank you again for being such loyal fans and stay tuned for more big things coming from us.
Tsunamix
Tsunamix
Manta
Manta

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsunamix Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:59 am

Just a reminder that tonight we will be airing the Season 1 finale of Sworn to Secrecy.

Show starts tonight at 7. Be there.
Tsunamix
Tsunamix
Manta
Manta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:22 am

Will definitely check If I am home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsunamix Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:21 pm

Well, it's official everyone.

We have started recording for season 2 and we will begin airing this Friday with two special guests and a new co-host.

Stay tuned...
Tsunamix
Tsunamix
Manta
Manta

Back to top Go down

Post by lunarstar14 Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:48 pm

Hello everyone. This is Luna, your new co-host for Sworn to Secrecy. I am aware that there has been a very huge lag in episodes since the previous stream, and I deeply apologize. It was a combined force of all of us not being on at once and a break-up I was dealing with. Things are turning up in a very good way now, and I am back in action, and better than ever now. Although nobody who did so was anyone here, I thank the people in my real life who kept thinking of me and wishing me well in this situation as it was very nasty for me. Two weekends ago it happened, and now here I am doing much better as the news from today has brought me back on my feet. I am being allowed the chance to regain the relationship, and I promise an abundance of new episodes to come in light of this. Stay tuned for the next episode guys! Smile

lunarstar14
Creeper
Creeper

Female Posts : 67

Character Sheet
Health::
Sworn to Secrecy-The CL Commentary Livestream - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Sworn to Secrecy-The CL Commentary Livestream - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy::
Sworn to Secrecy-The CL Commentary Livestream - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Sworn to Secrecy-The CL Commentary Livestream - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Experience::

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsunamix Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:55 pm

lunarstar14 wrote:Hello everyone. This is Luna, your new co-host for Sworn to Secrecy. I am aware that there has been a very huge lag in episodes since the previous stream, and I deeply apologize. It was a combined force of all of us not being on at once and a break-up I was dealing with. Things are turning up in a very good way now, and I am back in action, and better than ever now. Although nobody who did so was anyone here, I thank the people in my real life who kept thinking of me and wishing me well in this situation as it was very nasty for me. Two weekends ago it happened, and now here I am doing much better as the news from today has brought me back on my feet. I am being allowed the chance to regain the relationship, and I promise an abundance of new episodes to come in light of this. Stay tuned for the next episode guys! Smile

EDIT: Disregard the above post; it's only gotten worse.
Tsunamix
Tsunamix
Manta
Manta

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsunamix Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:02 pm

Sorry for the double post, but I feel this needs to be said:

in light of recent events, i have decided that it's probably best to put this project under a permanent shutdown. After going through the options in my head, I came to realize that with things not only not improving either emotionally or schedule-wise or either party, but also getting even worse along the way, that it could take months before anything gets any better. I figure by that time, not only will our audience have moved on, but some of us may not be willing to continue this, including me. It shouldn't be fair to keep building up false hopes and keep everyone waiting for something that won't end up being finished for about a year anyway. Atlas moved on after only a season, how long can we last? I figure that we had a great run while it lasted: We finished up one whole season with two specials and ended it with an appearance of two very special guests, so if we go out, at least we went out with a bang.

I'm really sorry for this once again, but right now, it just seems like the best option for me.

Thanks for all your cooperation everyone.

-Tsunamix
Tsunamix
Tsunamix
Manta
Manta

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:44 pm

:<
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Male Posts : 5304

Character Sheet
Health::
Sworn to Secrecy-The CL Commentary Livestream - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/10Sworn to Secrecy-The CL Commentary Livestream - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Energy::
Sworn to Secrecy-The CL Commentary Livestream - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/12Sworn to Secrecy-The CL Commentary Livestream - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
Experience::
Sworn to Secrecy-The CL Commentary Livestream - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/5Sworn to Secrecy-The CL Commentary Livestream - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsunamix Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:09 pm

Sworn to Secrecy-The CL Commentary Livestream - Page 2 I%27m_back_baby!

You heard right! Sworn to Secrecy will be making it's official revival soon enough (for real this time). After some rough patches, we've decided to completely revamp the show for it's second (and hopefully beyond) season. Two hosts, but just as many laughs. Who knows? As the show progresses, we may pick up more permanent additions and be back to where we once were.

First episode coming this Friday, April 4th, at 7PM EST. Same livestream channel.

http://www.livestream.com/dustinjameslee

Stay Tuned.
Tsunamix
Tsunamix
Manta
Manta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2