Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zenoxen's Aplication

Go down

Zenoxen's Aplication Empty Zenoxen's Aplication

Post by Zenoxen Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:28 pm

Name: Zenoxen, but call me Alex
Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm a bit lazy, but I can get things done. I try to be online every say, but I'm easy to talk to and I like to help.
Have you ever Moderated a forum before: No, but I am the major moderator in 10 groups in deviantART.
If so, where: N/A
How much time a day could you spend online: arround 5/6 GMT.

From the above list, I only possess a Skype adress [Username: zenoxen1]

Also, I am available for contact in it every working day unless for health reasons or events above my will.

What do you think is a Moderator's task: To make sure everything goes smoothly in the forum so that everyone has fun in here.
What could you do to make XL a better place: I would do everything in my power to make this a place a haven for writters and roleplayers to hang arround withought the fear of Trols and such.
Why you should be a Moderator: Because I'm here every single day, I know the part of the community that usualy hangs arround on the Earth seccion.
Where would you like to be stationed as a Moderator: I'd like to keep an eye on the Earth seccion, if you please!!!
Anything else to add: It's mid night over here, so...any mistakes on spelling.....or on phrasal construction....it's due to my exhaustion and lack of sleep.
Check: Check
Zenoxen
Zenoxen
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet
Health::
Zenoxen's Aplication Left_bar_bleue13/26Zenoxen's Aplication Empty_bar_bleue  (13/26)
Energy::
Zenoxen's Aplication Left_bar_bleue3/6Zenoxen's Aplication Empty_bar_bleue  (3/6)
Experience::
Zenoxen's Aplication Left_bar_bleue0/0Zenoxen's Aplication Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://zenoxen.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum