Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Letter to Antea

2 posters

Go down

Letter to Antea Empty Letter to Antea

Post by Atlas Tue May 08, 2012 1:09 pm

During the mission Upkeep, our shuffling of things around the Hermitage proved to be very important. Inside a safe, we had found a letter going to Antea, Aelita's mother. The sender was a man named 'Waldo". We've never seen this name before, so we don't know entirely who this person is. On top of that, most of the letter itself doesn't make much sense from what we know. Regardless, it's another clue about what is going on.

Dear Antea,

I know you're upset about our constant moving around, but I'm hoping our new house you're standing in helps to make it up. I know you understand, but there are many people out there who would try to stop us and our research, and I'd like you and Aelita to stay out of trouble. I don't know what I'd do if you two get hurt, and your part of the Project is over with for now anyway.

We've been told that we're making amazing progress, so they had other teams continue where we left off and moved us into some new area. I don't know where we are now, but it looks like some kind of jungle. And hey, at least this place is warmer than Dent du GĂ©ant.

As for what we are doing, I'm not entirely sure. It's only been a day right now, but we seem to have a large area dedicated to pens. I think we're experimenting on the types of animals in the region? I'm not sure until we get the briefing later today.

But... to be honest this affair is starting to worry me. We've already accomplished what we've set out to do, but I seem to be in the minority among our team. Alan in particular is very excited to continue working, but I'm starting to have doubts about all of this. I won't dare speak up for now though....

Anyway, I'll write to you whenever I can darling. And please, kiss Aelita for me.

Love,
Waldo

Last edited by Atlas501 on Fri May 11, 2012 10:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Male Posts : 5304

Character Sheet
Health::
Letter to Antea Left_bar_bleue5/10Letter to Antea Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Energy::
Letter to Antea Left_bar_bleue4/12Letter to Antea Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
Experience::
Letter to Antea Left_bar_bleue0/5Letter to Antea Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Letter to Antea Empty moves

Post by Lyokofelinae Wed May 09, 2012 6:24 am

Soo, I just want to wonder, are we going to do a mission that involve with Waldo aka Mr Franz Hopper and are we going to break in the school and take his file? and are we going to find the 1st gen lyoko warriors?
Lyokofelinae
Lyokofelinae
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Male Posts : 3043

Character Sheet
Health::
Letter to Antea Left_bar_bleue13/27Letter to Antea Empty_bar_bleue  (13/27)
Energy::
Letter to Antea Left_bar_bleue1/2Letter to Antea Empty_bar_bleue  (1/2)
Experience::
Letter to Antea Left_bar_bleue0/0Letter to Antea Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://lyokofelinae247.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum