Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Ukranian Egg has been XANAfied?!

2 posters

Go down

My Ukranian Egg has been XANAfied?! Empty My Ukranian Egg has been XANAfied?!

Post by Teenlyoko-fan7777 Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:23 pm

My Ukranian Egg has been XANAfied?! Snapsh10 My Ukranian Egg has been XANAfied?! Snapsh11 My Ukranian Egg has been XANAfied?! Snapsh12 My Ukranian Egg has been XANAfied?! Snapsh13

I did this in Art Class.

For acting in the moment
affraid affraid affraid affraid MY EGG! OH NO! IT'S BEEN XANAFIED!!!
Teenlyoko-fan7777
Teenlyoko-fan7777
Rekin
Rekin

Female Posts : 115

Character Sheet
Health::
My Ukranian Egg has been XANAfied?! Left_bar_bleue0/0My Ukranian Egg has been XANAfied?! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy::
My Ukranian Egg has been XANAfied?! Left_bar_bleue0/0My Ukranian Egg has been XANAfied?! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Experience::

Back to top Go down

My Ukranian Egg has been XANAfied?! Empty Re: My Ukranian Egg has been XANAfied?!

Post by Lyokofelinae Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:25 pm

that cute c: but it sloppy. do u use the small paintbrush or big one?
Lyokofelinae
Lyokofelinae
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Male Posts : 3043

Character Sheet
My Ukranian Egg has been XANAfied?! Left_bar_bleue13/27My Ukranian Egg has been XANAfied?! Empty_bar_bleue  (13/27)
My Ukranian Egg has been XANAfied?! Left_bar_bleue1/2My Ukranian Egg has been XANAfied?! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/2)

http://lyokofelinae247.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

My Ukranian Egg has been XANAfied?! Empty Re: My Ukranian Egg has been XANAfied?!

Post by Teenlyoko-fan7777 Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:35 pm

Small. I tried my best, but I had to work fast or the wax would've stuck on the brush. Sorry there, felin.
Teenlyoko-fan7777
Teenlyoko-fan7777
Rekin
Rekin

Female Posts : 115

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum