Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soul's Doodle Thread (now with graphics!)

+4
aelitaxwilliam
fawkes39
Lyokofelinae
Soul Jelly
8 posters

Go down

Soul's Doodle Thread (now with graphics!) Empty Soul's Doodle Thread (now with graphics!)

Post by Soul Jelly Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:33 am

Been doodling some Lyoko art recently, so I thought I'd share it.

First off, some drawings of Team Lyoko in a more ~realistic style (and in my favourite medium of all - biro!)
Ulrich:
Soul's Doodle Thread (now with graphics!) 9vdw1j

Odd:
Soul's Doodle Thread (now with graphics!) 33v2l93

Yumi:
Soul's Doodle Thread (now with graphics!) 1hunv8

Considering how tough I find it to draw guys usually, I think the boys turned out the best. I keep screwing up Aelita, so I'll post her, Jérémie and maybe a couple of others later on. Oh and, my scanner's broken, hence the crappy webcam-quality uploads. Razz

EDIT: Also going to put some graphics on here whenever I can be bothered to make them. Here's the best one I've done so far:

Soul's Doodle Thread (now with graphics!) Xes80

Last edited by Soul_Jelly on Fri May 04, 2012 1:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Soul's Doodle Thread (now with graphics!) Empty Re: Soul's Doodle Thread (now with graphics!)

Post by Lyokofelinae Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:45 am

Ulrich looks good
Lyokofelinae
Lyokofelinae
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Male Posts : 3043

Character Sheet
Health::
Soul's Doodle Thread (now with graphics!) Left_bar_bleue13/27Soul's Doodle Thread (now with graphics!) Empty_bar_bleue  (13/27)
Energy::
Soul's Doodle Thread (now with graphics!) Left_bar_bleue1/2Soul's Doodle Thread (now with graphics!) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/2)
Experience::
Soul's Doodle Thread (now with graphics!) Left_bar_bleue0/0Soul's Doodle Thread (now with graphics!) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://lyokofelinae247.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Soul's Doodle Thread (now with graphics!) Empty Re: Soul's Doodle Thread (now with graphics!)

Post by Soul Jelly Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:42 pm

Thanks! I'm most proud of him, he's probably my favourite. Although, you should have seen my first attempt LOL.
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Post by fawkes39 Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:45 pm

These are some nice sketches dude Smile keep up the good work
fawkes39
fawkes39
Megatank
Megatank

Male Posts : 255

Character Sheet
Soul's Doodle Thread (now with graphics!) Left_bar_bleue18/18Soul's Doodle Thread (now with graphics!) Empty_bar_bleue  (18/18)
Soul's Doodle Thread (now with graphics!) Left_bar_bleue1/1Soul's Doodle Thread (now with graphics!) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Soul's Doodle Thread (now with graphics!) Left_bar_bleue0/0Soul's Doodle Thread (now with graphics!) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by aelitaxwilliam Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:27 pm

There's something about the expression on Ulrich that's really great. Whatever it is though, I can't stop staring at it! P:

And I like the way you do the eyes. I'm not a good artist by any stretch of imagination (...or am I? the world will never know /evil), but the eyes are always my worst features whenever I try drawing people.

Also, that expression is soooo Odd. :D
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam
Moderator (Desert Sector)
Moderator (Desert Sector)

Female Posts : 4579

Character Sheet
Soul's Doodle Thread (now with graphics!) Left_bar_bleue14/18Soul's Doodle Thread (now with graphics!) Empty_bar_bleue  (14/18)
Soul's Doodle Thread (now with graphics!) Left_bar_bleue4/5Soul's Doodle Thread (now with graphics!) Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Jelly Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:41 pm

Totally only just noticed other people had commented here. Thanks, you two!

I was so pleased to find that facial expression reference for Odd, it suits him perfectly. Very Happy

I swear one day I'll update this. I'd upload my horrible attempt at Aelita where I accidentally added too many lines and aged her about fifty years... but it's too embarrassing. Razz
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Jelly Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:38 pm

A few people have asked, so I finally got around to making a DeviantArt account.

If any of you are on there, make yourselves known to me so I can put you on my Watch list. Razz

http://souljelly.deviantart.com/
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Adventurer411 Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:22 pm

Cool! I'll check it out and go stalk you on there. Er, um, did I say stalk?

I actually meant- well, yeah, I meant stalk.
Adventurer411
Adventurer411
Judge
Judge

Female Posts : 1150

Character Sheet
Soul's Doodle Thread (now with graphics!) Left_bar_bleue20/20Soul's Doodle Thread (now with graphics!) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Soul's Doodle Thread (now with graphics!) Left_bar_bleue3/3Soul's Doodle Thread (now with graphics!) Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Jelly Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:01 am

I stalked you back on there, Vena. Wink

Super quick doodle with some colour splashed on. Inspired by Vena's "lucky charm" drabble about Jér and Aelita searching for four-leaf clovers.

Soul's Doodle Thread (now with graphics!) 3wlex
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:21 pm

At first, I thought Aelita was holding a knife.
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Male Posts : 5304

Character Sheet
Soul's Doodle Thread (now with graphics!) Left_bar_bleue5/10Soul's Doodle Thread (now with graphics!) Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Soul's Doodle Thread (now with graphics!) Left_bar_bleue4/12Soul's Doodle Thread (now with graphics!) Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
Soul's Doodle Thread (now with graphics!) Left_bar_bleue0/5Soul's Doodle Thread (now with graphics!) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:07 pm

Very nice, Soul. And lol Atlas. I can so see that! Wish I was an artist, I could do so much...

eh well, I'd never be as good as you anyways.
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3491

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Jelly Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:33 am

Atlas501 wrote:At first, I thought Aelita was holding a knife.

I'm glad you took something interesting away from this picture, Atlas.

Maybe I should draw serial-killer Aelita... for lulz.
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:11 am

NICE DUDE! Very Happy

This is some awesome art! Later, I'm posting my drawings I made by pencil and colored pencil.
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Male Posts : 869

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Jelly Tue May 01, 2012 4:00 pm

Thanks PK. Very Happy Looking forward to your drawings!

Added a graphic to the OP.
Soul Jelly
Soul Jelly
Scyphozoa
Scyphozoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Adventurer411 Sun May 27, 2012 3:40 pm

Yay! JxA drawing Very Happy
Adventurer411
Adventurer411
Judge
Judge

Female Posts : 1150

Character Sheet
Soul's Doodle Thread (now with graphics!) Left_bar_bleue20/20Soul's Doodle Thread (now with graphics!) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Soul's Doodle Thread (now with graphics!) Left_bar_bleue3/3Soul's Doodle Thread (now with graphics!) Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down