Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Memoriam

+2
Coto524
Dobermutt
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

In Memoriam - Page 2 Empty Re: In Memoriam

Post by Coto524 Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:59 am

AWESOME SO FAR. And I have no problems with the website.

Shadz, Kelly, should we make a website for BaDS?
Coto524
Coto524
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Male Posts : 3955

Character Sheet
Health::
In Memoriam - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue19/19In Memoriam - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
Energy::
In Memoriam - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9/9In Memoriam - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/9)
Experience::
In Memoriam - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0In Memoriam - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dobermutt Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:19 am

Thanks. And, another update, the Gallery page has been opened up. So, don't forget to check that out. I'll be sure to add to it later. You can also submit fan art to be placed in the Gallery...if anyone's up to it.

I enlarged the font, so I hope that helps. If not, let me know. Sometimes it's hard to view that site if you're using a laptop.
Dobermutt
Dobermutt
Scorpion
Scorpion

Female Posts : 1000

Character Sheet
In Memoriam - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0In Memoriam - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://thedobermutt.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Coto524 Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:48 am

Oh. My. God.

In Memoriam is great! It's fantastic! It's so, so dark, and very clever, filling in all the little plotholes left by CL.

Working on a book cover for In Memo.

I think it suits the story's theme, but it's not really related to the story, you know?
Coto524
Coto524
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet
In Memoriam - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue19/19In Memoriam - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
In Memoriam - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9/9In Memoriam - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/9)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dobermutt Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:21 pm

Binary10 wrote:Oh. My. God.

In Memoriam is great! It's fantastic! It's so, so dark, and very clever, filling in all the little plotholes left by CL.

Working on a book cover for In Memo.

I think it suits the story's theme, but it's not really related to the story, you know?

Thank you! After nearly eight months of work, I'm glad to see it paid off. I tried to fill in as many plot holes as possible, which took some time, because I had to figure out how to fit them in with the story. A cover? Awesome! I can't wait to see it! Would you like for me to put it in the gallery?

Also, fret not readers. If you are having a difficult time reading it on the website, I am working on making the story download-able. However, this means you'll have to wait a little longer to read it. And anyone who has read it is welcome to download it as well. I'm not sure on when this will be available, but I'll let you know for sure. Also, Binary, I just might use your cover for the download version. Would that be ok?

Thanks again for all the support and for reading! Another note, I'll be updating the website again soon. I'm working on the Goodies page, which will include download-able wallpaper, banners, avatars, and also Authors Notes. Check back for more updates, I'll be sure to post those up.
Dobermutt
Dobermutt
Scorpion
Scorpion

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Coto524 Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:26 am

Well, here it is....

In Memoriam - Page 2 Inmemoriamcover

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img101/4188/inmemoriamcover.png

See what I meant?

I'll try to work on another sometime.
Coto524
Coto524
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:01 am

Control + didn't work. Copy and paste was just fine though. Thanks for the tip anyway.

Story: I really liked it. I was impressed at how Jeremy had grown. One thing though (or maybe I missed it) what happened to Jeremy's parents. I don't recall a rescue or escape. If XANA still had them why didn't he use them?

I see you upped the text size, which is a good thing. Guess I tried to early, oh well. Very nicely done and I think it was worth the work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dobermutt Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:40 am

Thanks! As for the story, Jeremy's parents did escape with Jeremy's help...But Jeremy never went into detail about how he got them out. Later Franz mentions he erased everyone's memories, so it's like Jeremy's parents were never taken. I didn't really ever get back to that. Sorry.
Dobermutt
Dobermutt
Scorpion
Scorpion

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Coto524 Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:57 pm

You could have a Behind the Scenes page, to fill in the plotholes and add some background.
Coto524
Coto524
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dobermutt Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:15 pm

That's kind of what I plan on doing with the Author's Notes...Whenever I get that page up. Along with your banner, Binary. I promise to get that up soon.

[Edit]

The Goodies page is now up! Yes, it's still being worked on, but there are some things on it. Go check it out!
Dobermutt
Dobermutt
Scorpion
Scorpion

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:56 pm

The site doesn't work for me anymore In Memoriam - Page 2 Icon_sad .. I was looking forward to read it. (from laptop)

Doper, I'm sure you are already helping alot of people but I really need your amazing drawing skills for my story. Care to help me?

Back to top Go down

Post by Coto524 Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:02 pm

Yes, I'm pretty sure he has amazing drawing skills. Have you seen how he did Rosuto?
Coto524
Coto524
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:27 pm

No, but I'm pretty sure it's something awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Coto524 Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:29 pm

https://xanaslair.rpg-board.net/rpg_sheet.forum?u=5

It's a huge step up from my drawing. One the staircase of awesomeness, he skipped about 8 steps.
Coto524
Coto524
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:31 pm

Wow!!!!! I wish I could draw half as good as he does.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dobermutt Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:54 pm

Well, Legend, there is some good news: I am working on making the story download-able, so you can read it. (The site has problems sometimes, so I apologize.) The second part of the good news: I would be happy to help you out. You can PM me or post here (or in my graphics shop...preferably.) Thanks for the comments, guys! (I know I should probably post this on the art section, but the Aelita in Wonderland comic is slowly coming along. Lol!)
Dobermutt
Dobermutt
Scorpion
Scorpion

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:00 pm

Thx Doper!!!! In Memoriam - Page 2 Icon_cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Dobermutt Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:34 pm

Read In Memoriam yet? How about some more exciting news? I'm starting the sequel right now. Want to get a first look? Check out the website for a short plot preview! It will be in the homepage under the Xana picture. Check it out! For anyone who can't view the site, I am working on putting the new story on a different site so you can. Also, the download-able version of In Memoriam will be out shortly. I apologize for the wait.

(Does anybody care if I use their comments for the download-able version? Credit to whoever said it, of course.)

Last edited by Dobermutt on Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dobermutt
Dobermutt
Scorpion
Scorpion

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:02 pm

I checked the site, I can read the story!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dobermutt Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:22 pm

Sweet! I'm glad it worked! (I'll try and add more to it later.)

Also, anyone want to comment for the download-able version? PM me your comments to be submitted in the download-able version of In Memoriam! (I like making it look more like a book, I know I'm weird. Lol!)
Dobermutt
Dobermutt
Scorpion
Scorpion

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:30 pm

Is it just on the website, or are you putting it on FF.net? (Or is it already there and I'm just missing something?)
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Female Posts : 4157

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1664845/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dobermutt Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:40 pm

You mean the sequel preview? After you go to the site, click "Enter." The page you'll be taken to is the home page. Once there, there is a small menu bar below the Xana-type picture (it says, "Close. About. RED."). Click on "RED." The link to the preview page is found there.
Dobermutt
Dobermutt
Scorpion
Scorpion

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:41 pm

I don't think it's on FF

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:43 pm

Ah, okay, just checking. I was talking about the story itself.
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:44 pm

Yea, I got what you meant.

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:46 pm

Yep. Well, I'll get around to checking the story out soon, or soonish.
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next