Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children of Cinema

2 posters

Go down

Children of Cinema Empty Children of Cinema

Post by Teenlyoko-fan7777 Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:48 pm

I do not own Children of Cinema (Garage Kids; Code Lyoko), but I do own my OC. Those of you that are confused, here’s a link. It was before Garage Kids and Code Lyoko: (Remove ALL ZE SPACES and lowercase the D)

-Inside the Theater Room-

Several children were waiting for someone. One, a girl with brown hair and eyes, glasses, and a tiger-striped shirt-and-pants combo, was really excited. “Tzing is coming with the film! I can’t wait.”

Another, a boy with a purple diamond in his hair and purple-and-dark-pink clothing, waved her down. “Calm down, Cassidy. Remember the last time you got overexcited. You nearly blew a hole in the railroad tracks.”

“No wonder I ran away. I’m unstable as it is, Odd,” Cassidy looked at her pink-striped shoes in embarrassment.

(A/N: I’m making the children runaways because they were all in the same room in the video)

Another boy with earth-tone clothing whacked Odd’s neck. “She doesn’t need reminding, Odd!”

-Meanwhile-

-SPLASH-

A boy with a slightly shaved head was running with a garbage-lid shaped object in his hand. He jumped over the stairs and took a left turn—running passed a small five-year-old boy and his parent in the process.

That caught the little boy’s attention as he tugged on his parent’s pant leg.

Meanwhile the boy was making great speed into the tunnel. He ran a few feet and took a smooth right turn into a curtain. Fanning it out, he raced inside.

It was the Theater Room. Everybody in the room cheered. Cassidy, people supposed was the middle child of the runaways, gave him a hug. “Tzing, you made it!”

“It was nothing, Cassidy,” Tzing smiled.

He lifted the film over his head, as soon as she let go, in a sort of victory wave. Everyone was very excited.

He made his way to a blonde-haired boy with a baby-sky blue mixed turtleneck sweater, brown pants, and glasses. He handed it to him. “There you go, Jeremie.”

“Thanks, Tzing!” Jeremie said as he pulled the cover off the film and fed it into the projector.

The room darkened and the film began. Everyone was seated on the floor. A dog was perched atop an elder girl’s shoulder. She usually wore all black, but she had a kind heart.

They watched a crayon-like pirate movie. At one point they saw a crayon-drawing of Cassidy digging on something and finding a treasure. She turned her head and gestured for the group to help her. They pulled up a chest, opened it up, and found jewels and coins inside. They hid the treasure to make their close-up.

Off-screen, the children in the room cheered. The earth-tone boy and Odd pretended to hoist the main sail.

Onscreen, the view zoomed in to the Jolly Roger. The letters read Annecy 2000. On one corner of the flag were a little skull and two crossbones. A dog that looked familiar to the one on the girl’s shoulder popped up and barked twice.

The film ended there.

“That was amazing, guys!” Cassidy was full of emotional excitement.

“We did a really good job,” the earth-tone boy agreed.

“What a great way to celebrate my birthday,” she hugged the black-clad girl.

Tzing put the film back in its case. “Okay, Cassidy, since you’re the birthday girl, who do you want to come with us to Applebee’s?”

She thought on the subject. “Jeremie. He deserves a break after fixing the projector.”

Jeremie looked ready to refuse. “No thanks. I’m good.”

“Come on, Jeremie. For me?” Her brown eyes went soft. “You deserve a break after what you did with the projector.”

Odd came in. “Come on, Einstein. You deserve this. She chose you specifically.”

A smile crept across the genius’s face. “Alright. I’ll go.”

“YES!” Cassidy rejoiced.

“But, I pay the bill for your meal.” Tzing shook his head at Jeremie’s statement.

“No, my folks are paying for it.” Tzing’s parents were rich, but he didn’t act all stuck up about it. They were also charitable to the runaway’s needs.

One day Odd used the last roll of toilet paper, Tzing’s parents gave them a three-month’s supply of it. If a girl needed some supplies for her needs…they’d give her what she needed.

Needless to say the runaways were very lucky to have a friend whose parents were charitable.

Cassidy, Jeremie, and Tzing went out of the Theater Room. The air was a little nippy but it showed the pleasant promise of spring.

“So, what do you want to eat?” Tzing asked the two. “You two can have anything you want, including dessert.”

“I’ll just take an appetizer sampler and that’s it,” Jeremie partially shivered in the semi-cold wind.

“What about you, Cassidy? Are you hungry for anything?”

“I was thinking something with steak and shrimp with a baked potato,” Cassidy nodded.

“There’s the Steak and Shrimp parmesan that you can add the baked potato option,” Tzing reassured.

She smiled warmly at him. He only found her three weeks ago. Cassidy was too emotionally unstable in her former housing. Walking around town one day, she came across a pamphlet. It was a runaway paper saying that there would be shelter in the Theater Room. All she had to do was to call Tzing or email him or send a letter by snail mail. She emailed him and he gave her a list of supplies to bring.

She packed up and ran out in the middle of the night. It took her about two or three blocks when she ran into Tzing.

He took Cassidy to the Theater Room where she met Jeremie and the black-clad girl. “Hi, my name is Cassidy,” she was a bit shy.

“I’m Yumi,” she greeted warmly.
Teenlyoko-fan7777
Teenlyoko-fan7777
Rekin
Rekin

Female Posts : 115

Character Sheet
Health::
Children of Cinema Left_bar_bleue0/0Children of Cinema Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy::
Experience::

Back to top Go down

Children of Cinema Empty Re: Children of Cinema

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:24 am

Karma moment:

a- Follow the rules and ask teenlyoko to only put a link, summary and a small part of a chapter if she wants.

b- who gives a **** about rules? They were made to be broken. Imma a bad boy/girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:15 am

B! Pick B!

While I pick A.

TeenLyoko, as the not so law-abiding mods have not mentioned, but you need to put only a link, summary, and a small part of a chapter in the thread if you want.

It helps to remove the clutter, as well as saves you time of not having to move large amounts of text. ^.^
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Male Posts : 5304

Character Sheet
Children of Cinema Left_bar_bleue5/10Children of Cinema Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Children of Cinema Left_bar_bleue4/12Children of Cinema Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
Children of Cinema Left_bar_bleue0/5Children of Cinema Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:06 pm

+1 reputation

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenlyoko-fan7777 Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:37 pm

Sorry guys, I don't have this anywhere else and I didn't know the rules to this. I'm so sorry. Sad
Teenlyoko-fan7777
Teenlyoko-fan7777
Rekin
Rekin

Female Posts : 115

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum