Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finish Each Other's Sentences.

+35
No.1JerlitaFan
lunarstar14
The Pastamancer
X. Jacob
Umbra Animus
juejue
chiwill
Snickie
SkystoneNumairian
aelitaxwilliam
shadow74488
Dobermutt
cya6
PeaceKeeper2014
TechnoSam
MizuDunbar
WheresThatShinyCar
Dr. J
Gocaclleta
SMARTAgentKC
Soul Jelly
Heart of Lyoko
SeeMeInTheShadows
naruto'sramengirl
y2kdz
Koneko on lyoko
Teenlyoko-fan7777
Eilorae
VGCats_Rocks
Lyokofelinae
Adventurer411
eseiprahs
AeonFrodo
Coto524
Atlas
39 posters

Page 38 of 44 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 44  Next

Go down

Finish Each Other's Sentences. - Page 38 Empty Re: Finish Each Other's Sentences.

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:54 pm

tried to see why kids love the taste of cinnamon toast crunch.

Ice cubes are badass because...
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Male Posts : 2598

Character Sheet
Health::
Finish Each Other's Sentences. - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue0/0Finish Each Other's Sentences. - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy::
Finish Each Other's Sentences. - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue0/0Finish Each Other's Sentences. - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Experience::

Back to top Go down

Finish Each Other's Sentences. - Page 38 Empty Re: Finish Each Other's Sentences.

Post by juejue Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:57 pm

... they make you feel like you can conquer the world after you bite right through one.

I hate the feeling of...
juejue
juejue
Scorpion
Scorpion

Female Posts : 1408

http://tae4.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:03 pm

....biting into ice cream.

It's always hurts my teeth and...
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by juejue Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:07 pm

... it makes me feel uauewiqphfcap;

I can't explain why...
juejue
juejue
Scorpion
Scorpion

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:14 pm

..but it feels like the cold just drills into it.

I think we should discuss...
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by juejue Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:19 pm

... how cool sunglasses are.

They come in blue, pink and even...
juejue
juejue
Scorpion
Scorpion

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:20 pm

....vomit yellow!

That last sentence made me...
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by juejue Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:25 pm

...think of the ipodHuman for some reason.

I like to buy...
juejue
juejue
Scorpion
Scorpion

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:30 pm

...3 copies of the human centipede please, one for me, one for my parents, and one for my children.

Unexpected sentences are.....
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by juejue Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:35 pm

... usually really funny.

GUESS WHAT I STARTED PLAYING THAT COOKIE CLICKER GAME AND...
juejue
juejue
Scorpion
Scorpion

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:39 pm

NOW I SOLD MY SOUL IN ORDER TO PAY FOR A TIME MACHINE!

I have 33 time machines and....
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by juejue Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:44 pm

... now I'm wondering how long you've been playing that game.

As soon as I get a time machine, I'll...
juejue
juejue
Scorpion
Scorpion

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:50 pm

...stop playing and tell you that I only started playing yesterday.

Yes, I know, I have 33 time machines and only played 2 days but....
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Koneko on lyoko Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:44 pm

...you don't understand what this game means to me.

This game has become...
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3243

Character Sheet
Finish Each Other's Sentences. - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue19/19Finish Each Other's Sentences. - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
Finish Each Other's Sentences. - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue1/1Finish Each Other's Sentences. - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

http://kageyamas-hinata.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by juejue Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:53 pm

... my new obsession.

Just kidding, I...
juejue
juejue
Scorpion
Scorpion

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:39 pm

....prefer real cookies over ones that have popped out of my hand and into the future.

Speaking of pooping....
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by juejue Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:37 pm

... what..?

Wh-... what...
juejue
juejue
Scorpion
Scorpion

Back to top Go down

Post by Koneko on lyoko Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:41 pm

...is even going on right now.

I swear just a second ago...
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet
Finish Each Other's Sentences. - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue19/19Finish Each Other's Sentences. - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
Finish Each Other's Sentences. - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue1/1Finish Each Other's Sentences. - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Post by eseiprahs Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:14 pm

...a tiger leaped through my window and gave me a hug.

My shirt has a...
eseiprahs
eseiprahs
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 5177

Character Sheet
Finish Each Other's Sentences. - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue18/18Finish Each Other's Sentences. - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (18/18)

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3757556/eseiprahs1     http://eseipr

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:06 pm

...hole in it making it inappropriate to wear.

Speaking of pooping....
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by juejue Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:57 pm

... WE WEREN'T EVEN TALKING ABOUT POOPING!

No, I refuse to...
juejue
juejue
Scorpion
Scorpion

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:35 pm

...separate myself from my baser needs.

Speaking of pooping...
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Koneko on lyoko Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:39 am

...why is this still happening?!!

I'm so...
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:23 pm

...not pooping anymore.

Speaking of pooping...
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Koneko on lyoko Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:21 am

...I'm done with this topic Dx

I'll go somewhere else and...
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 44 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum