Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break

5 posters

Page 1 of 43 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next

Go down

Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break Empty Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break

Post by JeremysGirl Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:50 pm

Liz arrived at Kadic Academy in Paris, France. She had a hard time getting through the airport and around town using her English to French pocket dictionary. She was getting frustrated at herself. Liz never liked language barriers and she wasn't sure how she would fare in her new school where they all spoke French. Not to mention she had to live in the dorms. At least she bought a computer language learning program for French to study with in her spare time. She struggled trying to ask passing students where the principal's office was, but it seemed to Liz that they didn't understand her pronunciation. "So frustrating!" she sighed.
JeremysGirl
JeremysGirl
Megatank
Megatank

Female Posts : 421

Character Sheet
Health::
Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break Left_bar_bleue0/0Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Energy::
Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break Left_bar_bleue0/0Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Experience::

Back to top Go down

Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break Empty Re: Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:24 pm

Jonathon, has always had trouble making friends. For a 15 year old boy, he wasn't unattractive...but that didn't mean he WAS attractive. Up until a year ago he had worn glasses, he got contacts thinking it would help. It did, but no one noticed him anyways. Now it was even harder making friends, he was sent by his parents off to a boarding school in France, as someone who lived in Virginia this was weird. He didn't know the language at all so everyone just kind of looked at him weirdly. He took Russian for a year, but here that didn't help at all. So he just went to class everyday, and then back to the dorm it was. He always walked the halls with his head hung low... so he never noticed the girl who was having the same problem he was.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Male Posts : 2598

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JeremysGirl Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:17 pm

Liz looked over another new student arriving. She knew Kadic was an international boarding school. "Excuse me," she asked him. "Do you speak English, by any chance?"
JeremysGirl
JeremysGirl
Megatank
Megatank

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:22 pm

Jonathon looked up with a shocked expression.

She couldn't possibly be talking to me, he thought. But he soon realized she was.

Jonathon wrote:Uh....uh.. y-yeah. I speak english. C-can I help you?
He stuttered slightly, still in shock that someone was talking to him.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JeremysGirl Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:16 am

Liz sighed in relief. "Yeah. I need to find the principal's office. I'm looking for a...." she looked at her paper. "Mr. Delmas. Do you know where I can find him?"
JeremysGirl
JeremysGirl
Megatank
Megatank

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:56 am

Jake Masterson was a person of few words.  For years, he hasn't said much, only talking when he needed to.  His childhood was a mixed bag of good and bad times, forming him into the person he is today.  Jake always felt that he wasn't gonna make many friends, but, he managed to almost two years ago.  Now, he's still a person of few words, but, he's different.  He's a lot happier and more happy to talk more. 

Jake saw two kids talking, one of them looking shy and surprised and the other looking nice and sweet.  He decided to up his word usage.  He approached the two with a slight smile.

"Hey, Uh... I'm Jake." he introduced himself.  "Jake Masterson.  I'm from the States."
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Male Posts : 869

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:18 am

Jonathon looked over at Jake, the shock growing more evident on his face.

Holy crap, what's going on? Why is everyone talking to me?

"Uh...uh, h-hi Jake." he said shyly.

Looking back over to the girl.

"Um, sorry. I don't really know where the principal's office is either, I'm kinda supposed to be headed there myself." he said looking down at the ground.

God, I'm so useless.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:06 am

"Oh, you're looking for the office?" Jake asked the girl.  "The office is in the Main Building.  Just ask and someone inside will take you there."  He smiled.  He turned to Jonathon.

"Hey, don't be shy, man." he told the kid.  "Enjoy it.  No one here is going to... you know."  He smiled.
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:32 am

Jonathon nodded, he appreciated the encouragement, but that didn't mean he believed it.

"Yeah, I know what you mean." he said solemnly.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:45 am

"Guys, on second thought, follow.  I'll take you to the office." PK said.
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:57 am

Looking puzzled, Jonathon simply nodded and started following PK. He looked back to make sure that Liz was still with them.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:13 pm

"Is the girl still with us?"
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:26 pm

That's strange, I could have sworn she was here a minute ago.

"She must have run off, I'm sure she'll catch up" Jonathon said.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Koneko on lyoko Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:55 pm

Lyra sat outside the principals office tapping her foot on the floor in an attempt to cure her boredom, and to take her mind off of home. She'd been here for almost a year now and it was safe to say that she was getting homesick. It's not that she didn't like it in France, she was just beginning to really miss home, bad weather and all.

She saw two boys walk into the room she was in a looked up, smiling she said, "hi," to the two of them.
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3243

Character Sheet
Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break Left_bar_bleue19/19Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break Left_bar_bleue1/1Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

http://kageyamas-hinata.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by JeremysGirl Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:03 pm

Liz jogged along to catch up with the boys. "Hey! Wait up!"

(We do need some of the original characters, though.)
JeremysGirl
JeremysGirl
Megatank
Megatank

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:04 pm

"Oh, hey Liz, I knew you'd catch up.", he said looking back for a moment.

He turned to the girl who had just got their attention

"Hi there, my name's Jonathon, what's yours?", he said smiling.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JeremysGirl Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:37 pm

Liz looks at the girl in a shy way and waves. "Hi, I'm Liz." She sighs, taking out her French pocket dictionary. "Oh, nevermind."
JeremysGirl
JeremysGirl
Megatank
Megatank

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:31 pm

"I'm Jake." he said, smiling.  "You wanna tag along?  I'm taking them to the office."
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Koneko on lyoko Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:41 am

"Sure, oh are they new?" she asked standing up and looking at the other 2 students, "I'm Lyra by the way," she noticed Liz go to get the dictionary, "ah don't worry, I speak English, I gotta say it's great to meet some other people I can talk to easily."
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet
Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break Left_bar_bleue19/19Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break Left_bar_bleue1/1Code Lyoko Evoluton: Summer Break Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:10 pm

"Yeah, they're new." Jake answered.  "They gotta go to the office to get introduced and settled in their rooms."  

"Lets go guys." Jake said kindly.
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:29 pm

"Yeah," Jonathon said to Liz slightly laughing, "frankly I'm surprised I've met so many people who do speak English here."

He started to follow Jake who was leading them to the office.
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JeremysGirl Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:16 pm

"Me, too," Liz said. "But, I bet they'll speak mostly French here."
JeremysGirl
JeremysGirl
Megatank
Megatank

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by No.1JerlitaFan Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:21 pm

"Considering we're in France," he said laughing xD, "I think you're probably right."

He looked back, "you comin' Lyra," he asked, "we sure could use some friends around here!"
No.1JerlitaFan
No.1JerlitaFan
Spectre
Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JeremysGirl Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:28 am

(Just FYI, we do need people to play the original characters.)

Liz got up and followed. "That's why I have this dictionary, as if it will help me with more complex stuff," she said with a hint of sarcasm, looking down at it and bumping into someone. "Oh, I'm sorry."
JeremysGirl
JeremysGirl
Megatank
Megatank

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Koneko on lyoko Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:57 am

"Yea I'll come with you guys," Lyra said, "beats sitting around here all day."
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 43 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next