Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All of the little things

4 posters

Go down

All of the little things Empty All of the little things

Post by Koneko on lyoko Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:09 pm

This isn't like the weekly drabble challenge, because it isn't run by one person and it isn't weekly, it's pretty much whenever someone posts in the thread. Ok so I should explain, basically, someone posts a topic and a character/characters and the next person needs to write a short drabble and then include their own topic and character/characters.
Rules:
-don't have a ridiculous number of characters in the "character/s:" bit.
-there isn't a word limit, it could be only a few sentences, but bear in mind this is for drabbles Razz
-keep it fanfiction rated T please and don't go overboard with swearing; only use if they're really necessary, there are other ways of adding emphasis to something.
-
Snickie wrote:I'd like to see this topic stay Code Lyoko-related, and perhaps we could set up another thread for non-Code Lyoko topics.

If you'd like to have a non-Code Lyoko one of these, just tell me Razz

Topic: Monday morning
Character: (we'll start with a CL character) Odd

Last edited by Koneko on lyoko on Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Koneko on lyoko
Koneko on lyoko
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3243

Character Sheet
Health::
All of the little things Left_bar_bleue19/19All of the little things Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
Energy::
All of the little things Left_bar_bleue1/1All of the little things Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Experience::
All of the little things Left_bar_bleue0/0All of the little things Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://kageyamas-hinata.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

All of the little things Empty Re: All of the little things

Post by Snickie Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:13 pm

I'd like to see this topic stay Code Lyoko-related, and perhaps we could set up another thread for non-Code Lyoko topics.

----------------------

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.

Best, of course, because the breakfast in the cafeteria was always the freshest on Mondays. Rosa always served the last of the leftovers on Sunday so that she would have more time to prepare the next week's food, and Odd was always first in line for the hotcakes and croissants and fried potatoes.

He got so much food that he couldn't finish it all in the cafeteria in time. Not being one to waste such delicious food, Odd stacked it all on a Styrofoam plate and carried it with him to Mrs. Meyer's class.

They were also the worst because everyone was much grumpier, especially Mrs. Hertz. And so every Monday, Odd got to chow down his delicious breakfast in study hall in detention.

And everyone always wondered why Odd was such a washout in math.

--------------------

Topic: Techno
Character: Jim Morales
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Female Posts : 3198

http://snickiedude@deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Luce 333 Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:47 pm

Jim’s POV:

I didn’t understand why techno music was so popular. What was wrong with disco?

Now those were some good times…

It was during the absolute height of disco fever. I was in my element that night, hitting every move with precision & style. At least until she walked in.

I never learned her name, but she was the most incredible woman I had ever seen. She was right about my age, & she danced even better than I did. I don’t think I danced with anybody else that night. It was the best night of my life…

I smiled as I realized that Alita Stones had mixed in a little bit of disco into her song. Maybe there was something to this techno craze after all…

---

Topic: The Girl of the Dreams

Character: Jeremy
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2637

Character Sheet
All of the little things Left_bar_bleue7/17All of the little things Empty_bar_bleue  (7/17)
All of the little things Left_bar_bleue3/3All of the little things Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)
All of the little things Left_bar_bleue0/0All of the little things Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://www.fanfiction.net/~stellaluce333

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:58 pm

Who was the girl in his dreams, who haunted him every night?

Jeremie never found out. He forgot about her every morning. Every morning the dreams vanished, as did all thought of this girl.

And yet, every night, there she was. He couldn't see her clearly, just a mix of pink hair, alabaster skin, pink and white clothes, and vibrant green eyes. She wanted something from him, but he didn't know what.

But despite forgetting every morning, something drove him to go to that factory.

Something must have made him go into a rickety abandoned old elevator.

Something made him turn that computer on...

And there she was. The girl he saw every night. The beauty who haunted his subconcious.

The girl of his dreams.

Topic: grave
Character: Yumi and Hiroki
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3491

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:05 pm

entry here

Topic: fresh meat
Character: Odd and Laura
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Female Posts : 3198

http://snickiedude@deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Luce 333 Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:03 pm

((I apologize if this is OOC. I’m a little behind on CLE, & haven’t watched episode 4 yet…))

Od’s POV:

Nobody was really sure what to do about Lara.

After all, we all remembered what happened the last time we decided to try somebody new…It didn’t end well. Even now, nobody really trusted Willem. It was just...too soon...

She doesn’t seem all that bad, as I watch her in class. She sits only a few rows in front of me, & I can’t help but notice how pretty her hair is as she leans forward, absorbed in taking notes.

Or possibly dreaming up her plan to take over the world, with XANA as her guide?

...She is really pretty, though. After dating most of the girls in my grade, as well as the one above it, I don't have too many options. Maybe this is a good thing. It’s a fresh start, a clean slate…

She’s fresh meat.

---

Prompt: Spy
Character: XANA’s monsters
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2637

Character Sheet
All of the little things Left_bar_bleue7/17All of the little things Empty_bar_bleue  (7/17)
All of the little things Left_bar_bleue3/3All of the little things Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

http://www.fanfiction.net/~stellaluce333

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down