Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum name redirection

4 posters

Go down

Forum name redirection Empty Forum name redirection

Post by AeonFrodo Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:57 pm

Hello Xana's Lair members!

We have discovered that the forum creators, forumotion, have decided to redirect all the domain names, including Xana's Lair. This means that our forum name has changed to xanaslair.rpg-board.net

There's not much we can do about it. But if you know other members closely, we would like you to inform them and let them know that Xana's Lair is still up and running.

Thank you for reading this.
AeonFrodo and the XL Staff
AeonFrodo
AeonFrodo
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3780

Character Sheet
Health::
Forum name redirection Left_bar_bleue11/23Forum name redirection Empty_bar_bleue  (11/23)
Energy::
Forum name redirection Left_bar_bleue2/4Forum name redirection Empty_bar_bleue  (2/4)
Experience::
Forum name redirection Left_bar_bleue0/0Forum name redirection Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Forum name redirection Empty Re: Forum name redirection

Post by cya6 Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:47 pm

The biggest issue with this is that emails still send us to the old url, which really sucks.

I don't know if there's a way you could change it...
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Female Posts : 3491

Character Sheet
Forum name redirection Left_bar_bleue0/0Forum name redirection Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by AeonFrodo Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:07 pm

Yeah, I tried putting the link in a new email that is sent to all members. Can anybody check to see if that link I've put in actually works?
AeonFrodo
AeonFrodo
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet
Forum name redirection Left_bar_bleue11/23Forum name redirection Empty_bar_bleue  (11/23)
Forum name redirection Left_bar_bleue2/4Forum name redirection Empty_bar_bleue  (2/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:14 pm

I don't think the link in the email works. The page it sends you to does have the right link on it, though.

I'm more concerned about the notification emails you get when a reply is posted on a watched topic, because I rely on those like crazy...
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by cya6 Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:15 pm

Wait, no, the link in the email does work, my bad.
cya6
cya6
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceKeeper2014 Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:17 pm

BS. But, what ever improves the site or something.
PeaceKeeper2014
PeaceKeeper2014
Tarantula
Tarantula

Male Posts : 869

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by AeonFrodo Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:27 pm

It wasn't an improvement. We didn't do anything. The people that have supply forums (Forumotion) had done this. But it is good to know that the new forum url is working as a link in the email that I had sent to all members, active or inactive.
AeonFrodo
AeonFrodo
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by memoire-blanche Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:16 am

That's a shame. Although thanks to this I found my way back to this forum again. XD This counts as a good side.
memoire-blanche
memoire-blanche
Megatank
Megatank

Female Posts : 410

http://memoire-blanche.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down