Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OxA or JxA?

+18
LongHairedAelita
Snickie
SkystoneNumairian
Eilorae
Smartguy5000
Dobermutt
A_QueenOfFairys
AeonFrodo
Stella Luce 333
cya6
aelitaxwilliam
Atlas
SMARTAgentKC
Soul Jelly
Lyokofelinae
TechnoSam
LovelyMadness13
SeeMeInTheShadows
22 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Which do you prefer?

OxA or JxA? - Page 7 I_voti1124%OxA or JxA? - Page 7 Vote_l12 24% 
[ 10 ]
OxA or JxA? - Page 7 I_voti1176%OxA or JxA? - Page 7 Vote_l12 76% 
[ 31 ]

Total Votes : 41

OxA or JxA? - Page 7 Empty Re: OxA or JxA?

Post by Stella Luce 333 Fri May 10, 2013 7:30 am

That’s just one of the benefits of being part of XL, lol…
Stella Luce 333
Stella Luce 333
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2637

Character Sheet
Health::
OxA or JxA? - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue7/17OxA or JxA? - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/17)
Energy::
OxA or JxA? - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue3/3OxA or JxA? - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)
Experience::
OxA or JxA? - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0OxA or JxA? - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://www.fanfiction.net/~stellaluce333

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord of Tuft Fri May 10, 2013 10:24 am

Stella Luce 333 wrote:That’s just one of the benefits of being part of XL, lol…

True that^^

Lord of Tuft
Konger
Konger

Male Posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Snickie Fri May 10, 2013 2:42 pm

Dark Raku wrote:Why must you people give me ideas that I have no time to write?
Because we love Code Lyoko and it's not our fault you manage to find plotbunnies in everything we post. Razz
Snickie
Snickie
Admin (Snickie)
Admin (Snickie)

Female Posts : 3198

http://snickiedude@deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Fri May 10, 2013 6:36 pm

You people have gotten far too used to my shenanigans.

Alright fine I'm done with the trolling. Let's get into the meat and potatoes of this with a more high brow foundation then "Jeremy is a psychopath".

Before I start I'll be clear that I actually don't really support JxA or OxA. Idk, that's just my headcanon for me since I always thought JxA was really one-dimensional and OxA just didn't seem to happen. But this is about which of the two is better so with that said...

Fine, Jeremy isn't really all that bad. The whole affair might have been started by him but it's really more of a collection of smaller bad decisions from basically everyone involved than just Jeremy going psycho.

As a relationship though I don't really like it. Jeremy reminds me of the quote my family says about my grandpa, "Others work to live, Grandpa lives to work". This really works to his detriment as it seems like he's always so focused on the wrong things. I get it, I really do. The guy is breaking his back to help Aelita while the rest of them just jack to help on the technical end. But he just hits all the wrong notes everywhere else.

I'd be kind of ok with that if the situation ever changed but it really didn't (Up to 4 haven't seen 5). It just seems like the priorities aren't there.

While OxA might not be the perfect setup it at least feels like the two of them play off each other and actual do things together. There's a real personal connection. JxA was doing this well with the midnight laptop conversations but after she came to Earth that basically stopped and that was a real detriment.

Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Male Posts : 5304

Character Sheet
OxA or JxA? - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue5/10OxA or JxA? - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
OxA or JxA? - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue4/12OxA or JxA? - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
OxA or JxA? - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/5OxA or JxA? - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Raku Fri May 10, 2013 8:41 pm

Atlas wrote:I'd be kind of ok with that if the situation ever changed but it really didn't (Up to 4 haven't seen 5). It just seems like the priorities aren't there.

While OxA might not be the perfect setup it at least feels like the two of them play off each other and actual do things together. There's a real personal connection. JxA was doing this well with the midnight laptop conversations but after she came to Earth that basically stopped and that was a real detriment.

That's the horrible problem I feel with the relationship, not that it doesn't work, but it always seemed to work best when it was private and contained. Being on Earth Aelita is forced to the whims of humans so what she actually brings to the relationship I feel for Jeremie, a relaxing calm she can't do because all the time he is killing himself it is going to be late at night and they can't really get away with doing that anymore. Or at least they don't. I really would love to see them just say screw curfew.

Atlas wrote:I'd be kind of ok with that if the situation ever changed but it really didn't (Up to 4 haven't seen 5). It just seems like the priorities aren't there.

That is the problem with Xana being a presence. Jeremie can't relax. Mainly because he is the brains behind everything. We really need some Episodes were nothing happens where Xana is not a threat and unfortunately since Xana comes back in Season 5 really early on we don't get to see them playing off each other without Xana. However there are scenes in a few episodes that seem to go back to that in a few places.

Which personally is I think, at least for Jeremie something that should have been explored. As his greatest fear off the supercomputer and losing his friends. More than anyone else I feel he actually needs Xana stability. Therefore I feel that beyond actually being smart and giving Jeremie goals or reasons to do everything they need to haxe him get over or tackle his Xana dependency.

/End Derail.

Dark Raku
Blok
Blok

Character Sheet
OxA or JxA? - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0OxA or JxA? - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord of Tuft Sat May 11, 2013 3:19 am

Good to see that you can come up with actual arguments, Atlas^^ and I agree with you completely on what you say. Jeremie has some bad social points at times, and I can't see OddLita ever happening. I just like the relationship Odd and Aelita has in the series and shipping them as a headcannon.

Lord of Tuft
Konger
Konger

Male Posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum