Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xana's Lair
Welcome to the cave of the beast, brave adventurer. Dare you enter? If you do, please register an account and we'll see you at the mouth of the deep, dark cave.
Xana's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recs: Best Arena Player, Role Model, Most Social, Best Dressed

5 posters

Go down

Recs: Best Arena Player, Role Model, Most Social, Best Dressed Empty Recs: Best Arena Player, Role Model, Most Social, Best Dressed

Post by SeeMeInTheShadows Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:50 pm

Recommend people for certain awards so they can be in the running! Please excuse my lame explanations. Cool

Best arena player: self-explanatory. Someone who wows you in the arena with their skills.
Role model: also self- explanatory. Helpful, nice, welcoming, someone who you look up to and want to be.
Most social: Talks a lot to all members, whether its by PM, post, or chat.
Best Dressed: The person who has the best avatar and signatures, always "looks" great.
SeeMeInTheShadows
SeeMeInTheShadows
Mistress of Butterflies
Mistress of Butterflies

Female Posts : 4157

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1664845/

Back to top Go down

Recs: Best Arena Player, Role Model, Most Social, Best Dressed Empty Re: Recs: Best Arena Player, Role Model, Most Social, Best Dressed

Post by Atlas Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:12 pm

Best Arena: Zenoxen
Role Model: Shadows
Most Social: Kelly
Best Dressed: Legend (/class personified)
Atlas
Atlas
Admin (Atlas)
Admin (Atlas)

Male Posts : 5304

Character Sheet
Health::
Recs: Best Arena Player, Role Model, Most Social, Best Dressed Left_bar_bleue5/10Recs: Best Arena Player, Role Model, Most Social, Best Dressed Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Energy::
Recs: Best Arena Player, Role Model, Most Social, Best Dressed Left_bar_bleue4/12Recs: Best Arena Player, Role Model, Most Social, Best Dressed Empty_bar_bleue  (4/12)
Experience::
Recs: Best Arena Player, Role Model, Most Social, Best Dressed Left_bar_bleue0/5Recs: Best Arena Player, Role Model, Most Social, Best Dressed Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Back to top Go down

Recs: Best Arena Player, Role Model, Most Social, Best Dressed Empty Re: Recs: Best Arena Player, Role Model, Most Social, Best Dressed

Post by Coto524 Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:56 am

Best arena player: Atlas.
Role model: Railen.
Most social: Atlas.
Best Dressed: Kelly.
Coto524
Coto524
Polymorphic Spectre
Polymorphic Spectre

Male Posts : 3955

Character Sheet
Recs: Best Arena Player, Role Model, Most Social, Best Dressed Left_bar_bleue19/19Recs: Best Arena Player, Role Model, Most Social, Best Dressed Empty_bar_bleue  (19/19)
Recs: Best Arena Player, Role Model, Most Social, Best Dressed Left_bar_bleue9/9Recs: Best Arena Player, Role Model, Most Social, Best Dressed Empty_bar_bleue  (9/9)
Recs: Best Arena Player, Role Model, Most Social, Best Dressed Left_bar_bleue0/0Recs: Best Arena Player, Role Model, Most Social, Best Dressed Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by aelitaxwilliam Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:45 pm

Best Arena Player: Atlas, of course
Role Model: I had a hard time with this, but I think Legend is a good role model. I envy his ability to be accepting while giving out good wisdom. Someday, guys...!
Most Social: Angel or Kayla — I seriously can't decide, so I'll come back later and edit my post.
Best Dressed: Kayla's signature is pretty awesome. Cool

(Enzo, you seriously have to be more active! I want to nominate you for Most Social so badly, since I think you definitely fit that last year, but you're always so busy with that silly schoolwork ;a;)
aelitaxwilliam
aelitaxwilliam
Moderator (Desert Sector)
Moderator (Desert Sector)

Female Posts : 4579

Character Sheet
Recs: Best Arena Player, Role Model, Most Social, Best Dressed Left_bar_bleue14/18Recs: Best Arena Player, Role Model, Most Social, Best Dressed Empty_bar_bleue  (14/18)
Recs: Best Arena Player, Role Model, Most Social, Best Dressed Left_bar_bleue4/5Recs: Best Arena Player, Role Model, Most Social, Best Dressed Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Recs: Best Arena Player, Role Model, Most Social, Best Dressed Left_bar_bleue0/0Recs: Best Arena Player, Role Model, Most Social, Best Dressed Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilorae Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:47 pm

Best arena player: Zeno
Role model: Atlas (I'm going to regret this later ^.^)
Most social: Kelly
Best Dressed: Tiao
Eilorae
Eilorae
Spectre
Spectre

Female Posts : 2951

Character Sheet
Recs: Best Arena Player, Role Model, Most Social, Best Dressed Left_bar_bleue101/21Recs: Best Arena Player, Role Model, Most Social, Best Dressed Empty_bar_bleue  (101/21)
Recs: Best Arena Player, Role Model, Most Social, Best Dressed Left_bar_bleue2/4Recs: Best Arena Player, Role Model, Most Social, Best Dressed Empty_bar_bleue  (2/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down